Much of Google Plus Marketing is about ‘engagement’ turned into action, as such let’s kick out with an infographic that will really help your Google+ presence skyrocket!
New video from a recent event in San Diego:
And…here is a video guide on improving engagement for your Google+ Marketing (about 15 mins of awesomeness).
Then, when you are ready, check out the complete list of resources on how to use Google+ for marketing below.
Would you like to embed this graphic on your site?
Well, here is the code!
Now for the Complete Guide to Google Plus Marketing!
So, why consider using Google+ for Marketing?
If you don’t know it yet, then let me tell you a secret: Google+ is the next big thing.
I know, you may have heard rumors it was a little quiet, but based on the Social Media Examiner Report you will find more and more experts in the field of social media marketing think Google+ is really going to take off in 2014.
So, congratulations, you are in the right place.
And we have something for everyone.
What will we cover:
When it comes Google+ Marketing, there are several areas you will want to consider, including:
- How to use Google+ to build awesome relationships
- How to use it to get better Google Search Results
- How to build your personal brand
- How to find your Brand Evangelists
- How to use Google Hangouts to reach your audience
- How to build a community around you who love what you do
- How to use Google+ alongside Google Adwords
- And much more!
Sound good? Well, here are the links you’ll find useful if you are just getting started.
Scroll down to see a very cool, new infographic.
New? Start here: your first month on Google+
- Google+ is Google: the eco-system (VIDEO!)
- Beginners Guide to Google Plus
- Google Plus Tips Guide (visual and super easy)
- Google Plus for Business Guide (VIDEOS)
- Quick tips for businesses getting started on Google+ (VIDEO!)
SEO related articles
- Social, Search and Site – how to use Google+ to make it all work together.
- Google+ and the relationship between Search, Site and Social. (VIDEO!)
- How to use Google+ for Social SEO
- Your First 9 SEO Tasks
- Google Plus SEO: Trust, Reputation and Authority
- Wondering what to blog about?
- Google Authorship for Business
- Mark Traphagen – Google Authorship everything you need to know (VIDEO)
- What is Content Marketing? And how to use Google+ to do it brilliantly!
- How to use content marketing for high visibility in Google Search
- How to build niche email lists using Google+
- How to embed Google+ posts onto your website
New videos on Google+ Marketing
- How to build a brand using Google+ (intro) (VIDEO!)
- How to become an authority using Google+ (VIDEO!)
New videos on Google+ and Personal Brand Building
- The A-Z Guide to Personal Branding, using Google+ (COOL INFOGRAPHIC)
- How to build your personal brand using Google+ (introduction) (NEW VIDEO!)
- Using Google+ to Build Your Personal Brand (NEW VIDEO!)
- How to build your personal brand – it’s all about relationships! (NEW VIDEO!)
Google Adwords and PPC
- Getting your Google Plus Brand Page ready for +Post Ads
- How to create a ‘plus post ad’ within Google Adwords
Relationship building using Google+
- Social Media Marketing and the Power of Google Plus
- Interview with Sue B. Zimmerman about relationships, networking and business!
- Influencers – ‘why’ and ‘how to’ ask for testimonials
- Google Plus Social Media Marketing check list
Google Local, Places and Maps
Google Plus Pages and Communities
- Should you choose a ‘Profile’ or a ‘Page’ on Google Plus?
- How to make a Google Plus Page
- How to create a Google+ Community
Tools and analytics
- 10 brilliant things you can do with CircleCount.com
- Website Actionable Intelligence and Goal Acquisitions
- Google Plus Analytics and Insights
- Google Chrome Extensions – as Suggested by the Google+ Community!
- How to Manage Your Google+ Brand Using HootSuite
Google Hangouts for Business
Google+ Marketing Case Studies
- Case Study: We’re going on a Canva Quest
- Case Study: William Shatner Wednesday
- CaseStudy: The power of the Google Plus Community: the #PlusTheZuck!
- CaseStudy: Kraftycooking – Successful Brand Marketing in the Google+ Social Network
- Case Study: The Freaks shall Inherit the Earth, an interview with Chris Brogan (inc. transcript)
- Case Study: Rubik Tuesday – Data Mining, Tracking and Insights using Social Network Analysis
- Case Study: Plus The Zuck – Tracking, Insights and Social Network Analysis
- Google Plus: Transparency, Disclosure, and Social Play
Want to know more? Contact us here!